The FaxFinder® fax server is an all-in-one fax server that provides distributed faxing capabilities, over a WAN, from a corporate office to small remote offices as well as to field sales people. Inbound faxes are converted to PDF or TIFF files and delivered to a recipient’s in-box or a network folder, or printed on a network printer. Outbound faxes can be sent by web client or through Microsoft® Office applications. The FaxFinder provides secure, convenient faxing for LAN users offering a high degree of privacy for both the sender and recipient.
- Substantial savings compared to fax subscription services
- Achieves ROI in weeks with improved employee productivity
- Supports compliance with industry-specific regulations
- Securely send faxes in a variety of ways:
- Clientless fax transmission via T.37
- web form
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008 and 2003, and Microsoft Office applications
Web services API for integration with third party applications
Extends fax services to remote employees
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime and a member of our customer service team will respond to you as soon as possible.