The FaxFinder® fax server is an all-in-one fax server that provides distributed faxing capabilities, over a WAN, from a corporate office to small remote offices as well as to field sales people. Inbound faxes are converted to PDF or TIFF files and delivered to a recipient’s in-box or a network folder, or printed on a network printer. Outbound faxes can be sent by web client or through Microsoft® Office applications. The FaxFinder provides secure, convenient faxing for LAN users offering a high degree of privacy for both the sender and recipient.
- Substantial savings compared to fax subscription services
- Achieves ROI in weeks with improved employee productivity
- Supports compliance with industry-specific regulations
- Securely send faxes in a variety of ways:
- Clientless fax transmission via T.37
- web form
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008 and 2003, and Microsoft Office applications
Web services API for integration with third party applications
Extends fax services to remote employees
Drop us a line anytime and a member of our customer service team will respond to you as soon as possible.