Cloud-based Microsoft Exchange business email from the world’s largest independent provider.
- 99.999% uptime guarantee
- Unlimited email storage
- Facilitates compliance with HIPAA and other regulations
- Lower TCO as compared to on-premises Exchange
- 24/7 support + free migration performed by our experts
Free migration performed by our experts
24/7 support with typical hold times of <60 seconds
99.999% uptime guarantee
Easy business mobility
Choose Exchange 2010 or Exchange 2013
Protection from McAfee, the global leaders
One-click integration with 20+ other services
Flexible plans and bundles
What is Hosted Exchange?
Microsoft Exchange is the world’s leading platform for unifying a business’s email, calendar and contacts. More than 470 million mailboxes worldwide leverage Exchange to communicate, collaborate and compete at a Fortune 50 level.
So What Is Hosted?
In the past, Microsoft Exchange was deployed on-premises. This meant you needed to buy a server, pay for licenses, and hire an IT person to install and maintain it.
With Hosted Exchange, your Exchange server is installed and managed in the cloud, as a service, with no fees upfront. You get all the functionality of Exchange with none of the overhead. Intermedia performs all installation, maintenance, upgrade and support activities on your behalf for a predictable monthly fee.
The cloud vs. on-premises
There are a dozen reasons to move into the cloud—from saving capital to lowering power bills to improving the reliability of your systems.
- There’s no hardware to buy or software to license.
- It’s reliable and always available… it’s in the cloud.
- It’s secure and always updated. We perform upgrades for you.
- Automatically synchronize data across different devices.
Exchange vs. Outlook: What's the difference?
Many people think Exchange and Outlook are synonymous. They’re not. Outlook is the program you use on your computer to access your email, calendar and contacts—which is powered by Exchange. And while you can actually use virtually any email client with Exchange, Exchange unlocks Outlook’s most sophisticated productivity features.
Choose your version of Exchange
Choose between two versions of Exchange.
- Exchange 2013: Cutting edge look and feel - Designed for mobility
- Exchange 2010: Powerful communications and collaboration features
Drop us a line anytime and a member of our customer service team will respond to you as soon as possible.